(Part-time & 6-month contract basis) (Fundraising & Communications Unit)
Working with people against poverty! We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong (OHK) is a member of the international confederation Oxfam. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organisations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
We are looking for a suitable person for the following position. If you are passionate about fighting against poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please come join us to make a difference.
The normal working hours are from 7:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday. Contract renewals are subject to performance.
- Solicit donors to respond to our mailings and upgrade their donation
- Motivate the lapsed donors to reactivate their partnership and resume their donation
- Make outbound calls to donors after the broadcast of TV documentaries and handle follow-up calls for donors’ recruitment and upgrade purpose
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 1 year of work experience in the field of customer service or telemarketing
- Good telephone manner and communication skill
- Fluency in written and spoken both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in the use of computer (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Ability to work well in a team environment and under pressure
Please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F., China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interivew within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer