Working with people against poverty! We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong (OHK) is a member of the international confederation Oxfam. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organisations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information of our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
We are looking for a suitable person for the following position. If you are passionate about fighting against poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please come join us to make a difference.
Working in the IT team, s/he has to develop applications and supports for different platforms and is involved in all phases of project lifecycle including requirement analysis, solution design, program coding, QA, deployment, UAT and maintenance support.
S/He will also assist in delivering user training and system documentation and provide ad hoc reports and statistics.
The successful candidate MUST meet the following requirements:
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 1 year relevant experience with exposure in development of web applications
- Working experience in Sharepoint, VMware, Crystal Report, Microsoft SQL Server are added advantages
- Strong analytical skill, self-motivated and able to deliver quality results under a tight schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Identification with the aims and philosophy of Oxfam’s work
- Immediately available is preferred
(Candidates with less experience may be considered for the post of Junior Programmer)
Please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F., China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interivew within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer