Working with people against poverty! We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of the international confederation Oxfam. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organisations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
We are looking for a suitable person for the following position. If you are passionate about fighting against poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please come join us to make a difference.
- Develop applications and supports for different platforms
- Involved in all phases of project lifecycle including requirement analysis, solution design, program coding, QA, deployment, UAT and maintenance support
- Assist in delivering user training and system documentation
- Provide ad hoc reports and statistics
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science or relevant disciplines, with at least 1 year’s relevant working experience in development of web applications
- Practical experience in Sharepoint, VMware, Crystal Report, Microsoft SQL Server are added advantages
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills; self-motivated and able to deliver quality results under a tight schedule
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Identification with Oxfam’s mission and vision is highly desirable
- Immediately available is preferred
(Candidate with less experience may be considered as Junior Programmer)
Please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer