Working with people against poverty! We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of the international confederation Oxfam. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organisations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
We are looking for a suitable person for the following position. If you are passionate about fighting against poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please come join us to make a difference.
- Assist the Unit Director in updating Unit’s information; conducting meetings; coordinating year planning, reviews and strategic planning processes; carrying out research and compiling report
- Provide support on matters relating to Oxfam International groups and Fundraising and Communications Committee
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Unit Director
- Provide general administrative support to the Unit
- Degree holder, with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience in providing support at high level in sizable company
- Practical experience in serving Committee or Board of Directors with formal secretarial training is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, strong problem analysis and solving skills, well-organized and attention to details
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Identification with Oxfam’s mission and vision is highly desirable
Closing date of applications: 1 August 2014
Please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer