The greatest gift parents can give children
We all want our children to be healthy, happy, and caring.
We all want them to grow up in a world where there is no suffering or injustice.
We all want them to become kind humans and responsible citizens.
Empathy is the greatest gift we can give our children.
Your kids will...
• Receive a certificate of recognition for their contributions
• Learn to cherish what they have and show empathy to others
• Join interactive parent-child workshops
• Get special discount on picture books and board games to encourage play-based learning
• Get badges for their accomplishments every year
"You are never too young to make a difference! Donate $4 a day to transform lives!"
'Inspiration and companionship are the best gifts parents can give their children.
There are many people in need of help out there. I’ve always thought about what I can do to help. I also want to set an example for my daughter QQ, and I want her to learn to show empathy and care for others.'
'Happiness is not about how much you take, but how much you give." I hope QQ will grow up as a healthy, happy, and responsible global citizen.' - Oxfam Kid’s Mother – Esther Chan